The West Loop Spirits & Wine Fest
with Artisan Creations
Located on the fabulous
Randolph St. Restaurant Row
Stephen M. Bailey Auditorium in Plumbers Hall
Saturday October 21st, Noon to 7 PM
- Spirits Brand Ambassadors will discuss their process and will be Demonstrating the Art of Mixed Cocktails!
- Wine Representatives will offer you the same experience as visiting their Winery!
- New this year - Ready to Drink Cocktails. Learn about the best of this fast growing popular beverage!
- Chat with the Representatives & Artisans - learn about their process and more!
- All non-alcholic Artisan Chocolate and Specialty samples complimentary
100% of the Spirits and Wine Tasting and sales net proceeds benefits Voice of Care
Voice of Care
Embrace, empower and engage people who experience disabilities, and their families
Buy Tickets Now
1340 W. Washington Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60607
*In the exciting West Loop only 5 minutes off Kennedy Expressway - no need to go into downtown!