The West Loop Spirits & Wine Fest
with Artisan Creations
Located on the fabulous
Randolph St. Restaurant Row
Stephen M. Bailey Auditorium in Plumbers Hall
Saturday November 11th, Noon to 7 PM
- Spirits Brand Ambassadors will discuss their process and will be Demonstrating the Art of Mixed Cocktails!
- Wine Representatives will offer you the same experience as visiting their Winery!
- New this year - Ready to Drink Cocktails. Learn about the best of this fast growing popular beverage!
- Chat with the Representatives & Artisans - learn about their process and more!
- All non-alcholic Artisan Chocolate and Specialty samples complimentary
100% of the Spirits and Wine Tasting and sales net proceeds benefits:
Creating Opportunities For Underserved Youth
Buy Tickets Now
1340 W. Washington Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60607
*In the exciting West Loop only 5 minutes off Kennedy Expressway - no need to go into downtown!