A unique opportunity to learn about the obvious and not so obvious differences between Bourbon, Rye and Scotch and be a part of an interesting discussion on the nuances of Craft Whiskeys.
Ticket Deadline (to insure on time delivery)
Monday September 21
Wednesday September 30
8 PM Central Time ~ 6 PM Pacific Time
A 60-90 minute presentation including Q & A
Woodinville Craft Bourbon
Woodinville Craft Rye
Tasting Bottles Full Size (750ml)
Ariel Jahn is the National Brand Ambassador for Woodinville Whiskey Co. In her role, she is responsible for educating and representing Woodinville Whiskey Co. in new and existing markets. Ariel grew up in Kentucky and has always loved American whiskey.
David Blackmore, Global Brand Ambassador, represents the Single Malt Scotch brands of The Glenmorangie Company throughout the world, in Asia, the Americas and in his home country of Scotland. A Certified Whisky Specialist from the Council of Whiskey Masters, David leads the Glenmorangie and Ardbeg educational and ambassadorial team in the USA.
A U.S. based Brand Ambassador since 2005, David has been named “Scotch Whisky Ambassador of the Year” an unprecedented three times by Whisky Magazine.
David is a member of the prestigious Keepers of the Quaich Society.
- Ticket $210 - Shipping, Tax and Processing Fees included
- All Bottles Full Size (750 ml)
- Limited ticket availability
- In the Midwest tickets available to residents of Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Indiana
- In the West tickets available to residents of California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon and Washington
- Ticket cutoff dates: to insure on time delivery, tickets will no longer be available approximately 9 days before event presentation.
- Your registration confirmation will be generated upon purchase.
- Your Link and any additional information will be emailed within 48 hours of event presentation.
- You must be 21 or over and provide proof of age.
Note: Gourmet Expos is not an alcohol retailer nor a 3rd party for alcohol sales. Your tasting bottles of Spirits will be purchased and shipped on your behalf from a licensed retailer and fulfilled pursuant to applicable law.
Dreamy Creamy Liqueurs - October 21st
World-class Hawaiian Rum - November 18th